Saturday 9 May 2015

Royal fizz

In the UK it's safe to say as a nation we're obsessed with the Royals, and I'm definitely a fan too!
I've met Kate and baby George a few times because her family home is in my village so I love them a little more! 

Polishes used were; OPI -  Suzi shops & island hops, Sinful colors - Snow me white, Models own - pink fizz, Seche Vite - Fast dry top coat.

I wanted to do a Royal baby mani but wasn't sure how to go about it. I then saw @dahlianails mani so had to recreate! I'm not overly pleased with how my mani turned out, it's a little rushed for my liking - if I'd had time I would have done it over. The colours are a little girly for me so I didn't wear this mani for long but I definitely think it fits the theme! And I also think it's pretty cute! 

What do you think of the Royal obsession? A little too much or just a great mani opportunity!
xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment