Wednesday 6 May 2015

I'm back!

So first of all, I must apologise for my absence - if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post about my recent disappearance. I'm in the midst of all my last Uni assignment deadlines of the semester, so it's been very full on. I haven't been able to spare the hours I normally do to enjoy painting and posting. 
However, today I allowed myself a day off after about a 15 day streak in the library all day. So here is my first post back!

Today I decided to do a spring mani but the weather hasn't been great so I went for a nude feel. 
Polishes used were; OPI - natural base coat, Orly - Dare to bare, Sinful colors - Snow me white and Seche Vite - fast dry top coat. 
This mani is really easy to recreate using a bobby pin if you don't have a dotting tool. I would recommend this flower nail art for those just starting out/wanting to do something easy! 

The nude polish and gold stud combo is a fave of mine, it was such an effective look. I dabbed the tiniest amount of nail glue to hold them in place before using a my top coat. This made them last really well and they weren't difficult to remove.
I'm looking forward to sharing a few more mani's I have to come over the weekend.
Thanks for sticking with me through my absence when life gets in the way of blogging!
xox 


2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you with the end of the semester stress! So much work, so little time. :( But it's almost over! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo, it's a tough time, especially when summer is so close! xox

      Delete